Want to contact me?

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fifty Shades of Grey: A comedic romance

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James isn't the best book in the world. I'd honestly give it 2 out of 5 stars. It's funny, but it's nothing special. The BDSM (bondage, discipline, sadism, masochism or slave and master) is soft core. It's not for someone who really gets their rocks off on something hard core. I swear that when this person was writing this their brain had to look like this...

The plot is sub-par, but it's funny. If that's not what he was going for I've no idea if the book was really good at all. There are some parts that are sexy. Don't get me wrong, if it's between consensual adults then BDSM play is perfectly acceptable, but Mr. Grey's attitude is more like ...
He didn't warm her into the lifestyle and expected her to live 24/7 in it. Our main characters are Christopher Grey and Anastasia Steele. He's an experienced, rich dominant and she's an inexperienced girl that stumbles into his hands. She finds this sexy but frightening. The plot line is extremely predictable. Her over use of inner goddess and ...

really put a damper on it all too. Not so sexy if you're imagining him. Well, at least he can turn spanking from this 
to this
Though I mostly think that's because of the sheer amount of verbal glitter he puts on BDSM entirely, and I can't say I really think that's sexy or hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment